Local Long Beach, CA realtor Kemery Blair-Yeakel has been posting information on her blog stating that she is a “property management specialist”. We find this rather difficult to believe unless… and let me make sure to emphasize… unless she means that she passed a series of written examinations qualifying her to obtain a designation.
We believe she is NOT an EXPERT... You be the judge and find out for yourself.
Questions for Kemery Blair-Yeakel or any other “specialist”
- How long have you been managing properties?
- How many properties have you managed ?
- Of those, how many were your own properties or your families?
- Have you ever had a foreclosure?
- Did you every take rental income, not pay your mortgage payment and let the property go into foreclosure?
- Were you involved in any litigation?
- Did you ever file a law suit against a client of yours?
- Did you ever file a law suit against a tenant?
- Did you ever file a law suit against another real estate office?
- Have you ever filed a law suit against business partners?
- Are you the broker for your company?
- If no, Why aren’t you the broker?
- Do you carry Errors and commission insurance?
- What percentage of your business comes from property management vs. Real Estate Sales?